PLCnext AXC F 2152 from Phoenix Contact can now host straton
As part of our partnership with Phoenix Contact, straton is now available for the AXC F 2152 PLCnext controller, offering the latest standards in energy protocols.
The integration of straton on a PLCnext platform allows powerful capabilities like remote programming and debugging of the application according to IEC61131-3. Several online tools like breakpoints, remote management or soft scope are included. The runtime comes with a wide range of functions as well as many communication protocols (including the 3 major ones for energy), offering developers enormous possibilities.
The straton runtime for AXC F2152 contains:
- The complete implementation of the IEC 61131-3 standard function blocks.
- A library of function blocks for file management
- Function blocks for TCP/IP communication
- Link protocol for distributed applications
- Shared memory management
- Native communication with zenon
Standard and Energy Protocols :
- MODBUS Master/Slave over TCP/IP and UDP
- OPC UA Micro Server
- IEC60870-104 Client/Server
- IEC61850 MMS & GOOSE (Publisher & subscriber) server, MMS client
- DNP3 Master
To download the Runtime, you just have to go to PLCnext store by clicking here