In this webinar, we will learn more about the rapid development of a product for utilities or energy. We will then present an exclusive demonstration on the implementation of a complete IEC61850 architecture.
Today, security is an issue that companies cannot ignore. More and more organizations are victims of hacking and in the energy sector, these risks are even more important to take into account.
STRATON AUTOMATION is recognized in the energy market for its expertise and its stable and flexible stacks. Some of our customers who integrate our IEC61850 Client and Server stacks in their devices are certified IE61850 Edition 2 by DNV GL.
We have been working with the energy industry for many years and we focus on security through authentication and data encryption.
The challenges are numerous and it can be difficult to choose the right solution for your needs.
Our experts will give you the essential keys in the rapid development of a product for utilities or energy in compliance with the latest standards.
To help you find the right solution for you, we invite you to attend our webinar on Tuesday, December 7th at 11:00 am.
What to discover during this webinar
During this webinar, you will have the opportunity to discover
- STRATON AUTOMATION presentation: our expertise in the energy market
- Starting a new project : how to manage the constraints related to a project involving the use of IEC61850
- straton offer : the essential tools for a fast development and secure applications
- Exclusive demonstration : Implement a complete IEC61850 architecture
- Evolution of projects: from sensor/actuator to SCADA
At the end of the webinar, you will have the opportunity to ask your questions directly to one of our speakers.
When you register, you will receive a login link to attend the webinar.
Join us Tuesday, December 07, 2021 at 11am to watch our webinar and ask your questions live!Subscription